2019 (DSA-Sec) Exercise for Admission to Secondary One (S1) in 2020
Application for direct school admission through the Montfort Leadership through Sports (Badminton, Softball, Basketball, Football, Rugby and Wushu) Excellence Programme is open from 8 May 2019.
8 May 2019 - 4 Jun 2019
Application for DSA-Sec can be submitted through the online DSA-Sec Portal. The application is free-of-charge and will be open from 8 May to 4 Jun 2019.
Parents can log in using SingPass account.
Students who intend to apply for admission to the Montfort Leadership through Sports (Badminton, Softball, Basketball, Football, Rugby and Wushu) Excellence Programme must satisfy the following criteria:
A. Physical Fitness/Ability (applies to students currently studying in local national schools)
Achieved at least a Silver Award in the P4/5 NAPFA Test.
B. CCA Achievements (all applicants)
1. Representation at School/ Club/ National Level Tournament
2. Leadership position in school/ class/ CCA
Students who satisfy the above criteria will be informed to attend a selection trial/ interview by 5 July 2019.
The selection trial/interview will be based on:
- Spatial Awareness
- Technical Skills
- Service/ Returns/ Stroking (Badminton)
- Passing/ Receiving / Dribbling/ Shooting (Football)
- Passing/ Receiving / Spinning/ Footwork (Rugby)
- Passing/ Receiving/ Dribbling/ Shooting (Basketball)
- Batting/ Throwing/ Fielding/ Pitching (Softball)
- Splits/ Jumps/ Footwork/ Routine (Wushu)
- Leadership Skills
- To be Responsible
- To Serve
- To Lead
SELECTION RESULTS WILL BE RELEASED BY 30 AUGUST 2019
Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the schools’ academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
for a list of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) regarding DSA.