- Ignite passion and interest in drama and the creative arts.
- Understand, appreciate and demonstrate drama and production-related skills.
- Develop empathy for others through the understanding of the human psyche and universal ideas.
Tuesday 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Thursday 3.00pm – 6.00pm
- Singapore Youth Festival Arts – Certificate of Distinction
National Day Parade 2017 – national event
- Organising MGT 2017 for Teachers’ Day – Interactive Variety Performance
- Boys’ Town 2016 – organising interactive drama-based activities and games for residents (VIA)
- Human Values Drama Festival 2016 – performance about cyber-bullying at a national competition
Re: ACT 2016 – 2nd place for the day’s competition. Each day different schools will compete against each other. Re: ACT is a platform for exchange with other schools through workshops. Each school works with a VWO to portray an issue faced by afflicted parties – we worked with Beyond Social Services and put up a performance about domestic issues. The competition requires students to interrupt performances to raise possible solutions for problems presented by other schools.
- Singapore Youth Festival Arts – Certificate of Accomplishment
- City Dionysia Student Exchange Programme (Pei Hwa Secondary School)
- Montfestiva! Combined Aesthetics Performance
- CCA Orientation Day Open House (9th January 2016)
- Secondary 1 CCA Clinic (January)
- National Day Performance (August)
- Community Service at Boys’ Town 4th February 2016
- Human Values Drama Festival Semi-Finals 22nd March 2016
- Re:ACT Forum Theatre Gameshow (Inter-School Exchange Programme) TBD
- Hall 4 ToTs Performance
- LCM Choir Assessment